Kaboo Wolf King
Kaabo Wolf King, built to tear up city streets and conquer the steepest hills. Equipped with the new VM engines with a maximum output of 6720 watts, 70km/h in 4.8 seconds, the acceleration of this Kaabo Wolf King is comparable to the acceleration of a Lamborghini Countach.
With the best performance, acceleration and durability to date, it is a machine made to enable extremists to push the limits of what is possible. Built with muscular style and performance, the Kaabo Wolf King is a street eater with an appetite for power.
The first super E-step that has set every performance record and every aspect of the Kaboo Wolf King is designed with performance in mind. Built around a 6082 aluminum frame forged by 1600 tons of powerful pressure, from there anything is possible.
6720W pure power
Maximum 6720 watts of pure power! Dual 72V 40A mini motors controllers, dual VM motors of 1500Watt each. 72V 28AH LG MJ1- or Samsung 35E-cells
Kaabo engineers are constantly pushing the boundaries of what an electric scooter can do, the end result in 2021 is the all-new 72V Kaabo Wolf King!
The Kaabo Wolf King combines a 72V battery and an electrical system from Minimotors and delivers unprecedented levels of torque and power … It’s like nothing you’ve ever experienced before!
Function determined shape
Tubeless heavy fat tires. Radiant front lights and an engine horn built to be heard. Hydraulic shock absorbers, the type of shock absorbers normally found in high-end Harley motorcycles.
New buttons, new experience
Built with the new EY3 LCD display and the new updated ECO and dual buttons. With a premium material, it feels more clicky and solid. Ride on SINGLE motor mode when you want to conserve battery power, switch to DOUBLE motor mode when you need power. Activate TURBO mode when you need even more power.
DEVOUR EVERY BUMP
From the iconic front dual hydraulic shock absorbers to the rear shock absorbers, you can improve your ride profile in any situation. And with the full Hydraulic brakes, you have full control over your speed.
This extreme electric scooter is powered by 1500W motors at the front and rear for acceleration and top speeds.
A COMFORTABLE RIDE ON ANY TERRAIN
To help handle this amazing power, the scooter is equipped with hydraulic front and rear suspension, making this a true off-road vehicle. Moreover, this scooter is finished with 11-inch tubeless tires.
TOP OF THE RANGE BRAKING SYSTEMS
You will need to slow down or stop from time to time, which is why Kaabo equipped their flagship with fully hydraulic disc brakes front and rear to ensure safe and smooth braking even at high speeds.
ENOUGH JUICE TO GO WHERE YOU WANT
Inside the deck is a huge 28AH battery that allows the Wolf Warrior King 11 to cover an incredible maximum range of 150 km. This electric scooter is designed to take you anywhere.
NOT JUST ANOTHER ELECTRIC SCOOTER
The Wolf Warrior King 11 is not just another electric scooter and is suitable for thrill seekers looking for ultimate performance from their electric vehicle.
DRIVE AWAY WITH CONFIDENCE
Thanks to the unique 24-month warranty.
FEATURES OF THE KAABO WOLF KING 11 ELECTRIC SCOOTER 72V;
- A rig built for adventure!
- Dual 1500W motors front and rear
- 72V 28Ah LG / Samsung-battery
- Full hydraulic disc brakes front and rear with ABS
- 11 “tubeless pneumatic off-road tires
- Configuration: 72V 28 Ah
- Color: black
- Battery model: LG MJ1 / Samsung 35E
- Motor capacity: 2x 1500 Watt
- Maximum speed: 25 km/u, (60 km/u without speed limit)
- Minimum range: 80* Km
- Climbing angle: < 50°
- Maximum load weight: 150 Kg
- Average charge time: 19 uur
- Suspension : Front patented hydraulic shock absorber & rear spring shock absorbers; type-C suspension
- Lighting: LED deck lights & LED front lights
- Controller: Minimotors 72V40A *2
- Brakes: Front & rear Hydrolysis brakes (140mm) + ABS
- Dimensions unfolded: 1260x660x1250mm
- Dimensions folded: 1500x270x470mm
- Net weight: 48 Kg
- Tires: 11inch Off-Road tires
- Display: Minimotors EY3 Display
- Display functions: battery gauge, speed, ODO, service, speed, charge status & more
- Material: handles, handlebars, frame of 6061-t6 Aluminum Alloy & 6082-t6 Aluminum forging, lids of PP & Shaft of scm440
- Speed: The Speed of the Kaabo E-scooters are adapted to local laws but can be changed as desired.
Range: The minimum & maximum range values are highly dependent on driver weight, road quality, weather conditions and driving mode (e.g. ECO)