Dualtron Storm, one of the most advanced high-performance electric scooters. The Dualtron Storm is the most advanced sporty electric scooter to date. With exceptional features and many improvements over the previous generation Thunder.
The Dualtron Thunder was already an exceptional electric scooter, and hugely popular. The idea behind the Storm is simple. Give customers an all-in-one e-step, powerful, safe, useful, well-designed, smart and durable.
The Storm is faster, more powerful, more comfortable, more reliable, goes further and provides a new driving experience.
Dualtron Storm specifications
The Storm is equipped with two Direct Drive Brushless (HUB) motors with a total power output of 6640W. Enough to take you to incredible speeds of over 100 km/h.
Of course, we advise our customers to wear full protective clothing while riding our electric scooters at high speeds.
The range of the Storm is not less than a hundred kilometers, because we equipped the scooter with a huge battery of 72V 31.5Ah, powered by LG cells.
The Storm has many charging options, you can charge the scooter with the standard 1.5A charger in about 21 hours or connect two 1.5A chargers at the same time to cut the time in half.
The ultimate charging option, is to purchase our quick charger for Dualtron Storm (5 or 6.5A depending on the version), which can reduce the time required to 5 hours.
Dualtron Storm is the perfect off-road electric scooter with the ability to climb slopes of 70% (about 35°), enough to climb any type of hill. This e-step is definitely your best ally in the mountains.
Thanks to the thousands of Dualtron Thunder users around the world, we learned about the weaknesses of our flagship model and answered with the appropriate improvement of the Storm :
- The Dualtron Storm’s folding mechanism has been improved over the Thunder with double tension rings; no more steering problems.
- The scooter was equipped with high quality fully hydraulic brakes NUTT and 160 mm discs for increased efficiency, energy dissipation and beautiful appearance.
- The Storm frame and handle are made with super-strong 6082-T6 aluminum alloy.
- We made the Storm’s rubber suspensions adjustable with 45 possible configurations (9-step variable suspension system + 5 types of rubber cassettes).
- We reinforced the shaft.
- The red taillights and warnings are positioned higher for better visibility.
- The Dualtron Storm controllers are more reliable and water resistance has been greatly improved.
Finally, the process of accessing and replacing 11″ tubeless tires has been simplified for an easy maintenance process.
Dualtron Storm technical data
|Motor(s)||6640 W Dual Motor|
|Max speed||80 km/h (without speed limit)|
|Battery||72V 28Ah China 21700 / 72V 31.5 Ah LG / 72V 35Ah LG-M50LT-21700|
|Charge time||21h with standard charger|
|Fast charger||6h (option)|
|Suspension||45-stage adjustable rubber suspensions|
|Brakes||Discs-Hydraulic NUTT (160mm) + Magnetic|
|Wheels||11″ Tubless – Ultra Wide|
There are no reviews yet.